Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Welcome to Lisa's Doll blogging. I am an avid doll collector of many different dolls. I collect Monster high, Barbie, Fashion Royalty, Dawn dolls, kitchen fairies, Lee Middleton baby dolls, Victorian tassel dolls, and Raggedy Ann and Andy. I have been such a huge fan of dolls all my life. I started back into collecting as an adult with porcelain doll making. I attended a studio and learned to make porcelain dolls. I made baby dolls and toddler style dolls. I got a certificate in modern doll making. I decided to start a blog to feature my doll collections. It is hard to find other adult doll collectors in my area so I thought blogging was the next best thing. My current obsession is Monster high dolls. I not only love collecting them I love the kits and making my own. I secretly yearn to attend a doll club someday in my area to meet other collectors. For now I meet all my doll friends on line. I have done this for many years. I have made the best of friends on line. I love sharing my dolls and taking pictures of them. One might say that I am deeply obsessed with my dolls. LOL. I hope to share lots of my dolls and my life in my blogs. Chow for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment